Do you want to know the quotation of pet strapping tape?
We are headquartered in Xiamen, China, since 2013, our packaging plastic strap, sold to domestic market (43.00%), Western Europe (15.00%), Middle East (12.00%), North America (5.00%), South Asia (5.00%) ), Southeast Asia (3.00%), Oceania (3.00%), Central America (3.00%), Southern Europe (3.00%), South America (2.00%), Eastern Europe (2.00%), East Asia (2.00%), Northern Europe (2.00%) %). There are about 11-50 people in total in our office.
1. Our company has a superior geographical location and convenient transportation;
2. Our plastic straps are certified by SGS/CTI;
3. We have advanced production and processing equipment, and all kinds of plastic packing belts are environmentally friendly and reliable;
4. We have good after-sales service and team reputation;
1. Accepted delivery terms: FOB, CFR, CIF, EXW, FAS, CIP, FCA, CPT, DEQ, DDP, DDU, Express Delivery, DAF, DES;
2. Accepted payment currencies: USD, EUR, JPY, CAD, AUD, HKD, GBP, RMB, CHF;
3. Accepted payment types: T/T, L/C, D/P D/A, MoneyGram, Credit Card, PayPal, Western Union, Cash, Escrow;
4. Languages: English, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, German, Arabic, French, Russian, Korean, Hindi, Italian
Yes, we can produce other sizes of plastic wrapping tape products according to your requirements, usually our quotation includes normal packing.
If you need your own package, it’s best to let us know your requirements in advance so you can get an accurate quote.
Polypropylene strapping bands are characterized by very consistent tensile strength and very high elongation. Unlike steel belts, polyester belts have a higher elongation, and are much better than steel belts at absorbing shocks and shocks during transportation and handling.
Polyester (PP/PET) strapping has become a popular alternative to steel for all but the heaviest loads. PP/PET strip is stronger than steel, which means that a PP/PET strapping with the same breaking load will be lighter than its steel strapping counterpart.
1. PP Strapping Rolls have strong tensile strength and can be used instead of metal strapping to protect the safety of product transportation, which is more efficient and economical.
2. PET strap roll can keep tight for a long time – the elongation rate is small, the elongation rate is 1/6 of that of polypropylene (PP), and it can keep tight for a long time.
3. The packaging plastic strap has good flexibility, smooth operation, smooth edges and does not hurt hands, the most economical strapping
Polypropylene strapping. PP/PET packaging strapping is one of the most common types of strapping and comes in a variety of tensile strengths, widths and core sizes depending on your application. It is almost always embossed, giving it extra strength and texture for better grip.
If there’s anything you want to know, get in touch with us!